Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 5

I am so blessed to have a training partner who is watching out for me and keeping me on my toes.  I have decided to make my blog a weekly blog, instead of daily.  It's much easier with the situation we are in for me to do this.

I had a good week this week.  Our training schedule was 2,3,2,3.  I felt good this week, and was even able to catch a spinning class, and boot camp.  I am ready to get outside and start running in the warm weather.  I am a serious cold weather wimp, but I guess I should get over it, because last year it snowed for part of the Rim Rock marathon.

I have already started week 6.  I feel pretty good.  My daughter has been sick with high fever and throwing up since Sunday, so I am just doing what is on the schedule and nothing else.  It kind of feels a little like I'm resting because I usually do a little of something else after my runs, so this is probably good for me.  I definetly don't want to over train.

No comments:

Post a Comment