Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 22

I think I have my days off a little bit because last week I didn't record my rest day.  I have got to be better at getting on this computer every day.  It's hard to find the time, but it's better that playing catch up like I am right now.

Today was a 2 mile day!  I had a hard time getting myself out of bed because the kids have Spring Break, and my littlest one was up last night with a high fever.  I did it though.  I went to the gym because it was raining cats & dogs outside this morning.  I ran at a 6.7 at a .5% incline.  I felt good the whole way too.  I had a few extra minutes to work out before Erik had to go into the office, so I got up on the stair climber which always makes me drip with sweat, and did about 10 minutes of that.  I may do some push-ups/abs & leg workout tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we were both up late last night with sick little ones! Good work out! Glad you had a fun trip to Utah. That's a great tradition; I love Fiddler on the Roof! :)

    ReplyDelete