Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 9

This week was super stressful because of our move.    I was able to get outside a lot this week to get my runs in, and was even able to bike to work. I feel like I am behind when I read my run partners blog.  She is embracing this training with full gusto, and going above and beyond.  I am 100% committed, some days I get a 2 hour work out in, others I'm just getting my runs in, and that's all I have time for.  I am just going to keep taking it day by day, and stay focused on the goal at hand.  Slow and steady wins the race.  I find that training while pushing a 27lb 3 year old makes you stronger.  I am able to go without stopping though.  It was all in all a good week despite moving and having to work extra hours due to a weekend event.  I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to share with a wonderful friend who I once shared the gospel with.  That will make 2 unforgettable experiences we can share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment