Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 8

It looks like my foot pain has worked itself out.  When I first ran this week 2 miles, I could really feel it in my hips, and I think that was because I was limping around all weekend compensating for not being able to walk on both feet.  I took Monday off, to rest my foot an extra day.  It was a good move, because I was able to run my miles this week.  I still need to run 4 tomorrow, but I think it will work out fine.  This was a slow easy week for me with no fillers.  I just followed the plan, and I feel good.  My trend for working out seems to be working out really hard one week, then the next its easy week.  Its a good thing, that way I can avoid over training, at least until I reach the high miles later on.  I'm scared for that!  I need some positive thoughts my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment